get rid of pimple marks naturally
Potato juice is one of the best home remedies for black spots and dark patches on face. If acne breakouts left you with blemishes, you can use potato juice to remove dark spots quickly and permanently.
Here’s how to use this treatment.
- Slice up a fresh, succulent potato into thin slices.
- Place them directly onto the areas of your face with dark spots.
- Leave the potato slices on your skin for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can also make this natural treatment more potent by grating potatoes and making a potato-honey face mask. This will clear pimple marks within a few weeks. Potato slices are also used to
Aloe Vera to lighten pimple spots naturally
According to Beauty Health Tips, an Indian remedies website, aloe vera contains enzymes, nutrients and polysaccharides. It is useful as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. As soon as pimples form on your skin, you can prevent pimple marks from forming by treating the zits early. Aloe vera is a natural dark spots corrector.
- Get a fresh aloe vera leaf. Choose a succulent one.
- Squeeze to get aloe vera gel out of the leaf.
- Gently massage the pimple marks and acne spots with this gel using your fingertips.
- Do this twice a day for a few weeks to get rid of pimple marks naturally
Aloe vera face mask can also help give you a clear complexion. If you have age spots, dark spots and
- Mix turmeric powder, milk and lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on your skin where there are dark spots due to pimples.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
Repeat this home remedy for black spots due to acne everyday for faster results. You can also mix olive oil, turmeric powder and olive oil instead of the above ingredients. It will also work effectively in getting rid of black marks left by pimples.